Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Adorably Dressed in Green!

Take a look at this adorable dress made out out re-cycled para-sails! This is the lovely creation of Clara Dara (a.k.a. Tami Hill), a fashion designer in Key West.

"Clara Dara is my childhood alter-ego, I would tell people that was my name when I was a silly little girl. Now it is what I call my line of handbags and apparel. I like to make pretty things from nice materials I come across. I work with a lot of recycled fabric that I've found, people have given me, or I've purchased on eBay. I like things with a story. I live on a beautiful and crazy little tropical island called Key West, where I find inspiration everywhere I go. My look is eclectic, a combination of things creating a earthy glamorous colorful hippy-ish sorta look. I have been sewing since I was 5, and I'll never stop creating."

Find out more about her at www.claradara.com.

0 comments: